Valley navigation favor, seven springs Pirchupan(Azar, East Azarbaijan Province)
Valley "Dare Nemat" or in Azeri "Nemat Darre Si" very beautiful and attractive routes in the foothills of Mount Sahand is the name that has been properly. A valley full of trees and gardens and springs that have built so the area is. Path from above the "Haft Cheshmeh" Village is the beginning and the end Pirchupan.
Late spring and we plan to visit a few days around the urmia lake, nature trails and city tours in East and West Azarbaijan. Maybe we are a little green spring springtime still felt. Tabriz morning passed and we are on track Azarshahr way. Approximately 5 km from Azarshahr, left the road, "Haft Cheshme" Village bypass appears. The secondary road 10 kilometers to the Haftcheshmeh village and at an altitude of 1800 meters above sea level is reached. The first sub-village a dirt road leads out of the village. ۲ کیلومتر دیگر که در این جاده طی شود به ابتدای دره نعمت رسیده اید و نقطه ای است که بایستی پیاده شد و مسیر پیمایش لذت بخش ۸ کیلومتری را آغاز کرد.
- Given the climate of the region's best and most beautiful time scrolling May.
- Aside from the other spring Springs Trailhead is not seen that if we were unaware of it.
- In parts of the route there are camping facilities along the water.
- Scrolling down the track in slow lasts up to 5 hours..
- Along the way from beginning to end of 1830 to 1400 m elevation change in expectations and slope is very gentle.
- Dirt road from Seven Springs appropriate to begin scrolling through all types of vehicle.
To learn how to navigate the area and route files in GPS wikiloc Consider.
Apart short video of navigation is placed in the Valley of Blessings.
Every time I travel to the point of Iran, the magnitude and diversity of this land is ... Mdhvshm's not all ...